SETTING THE TIME (DIFFERENT TIME ZONES)
Each hour hand displays a different time zone
1. Pull out the crown to the 2nd Position.
2. Rotate the crown counter-clockwise (downward) to set the 12-Hour Hand and the Minute Hand to the second time zone.
3. Push the crown in to the 1st Position.
4. Rotate the crown counter-clockwise (downward) to set the 24-Hour Hand to the first time zone.
5. Push the crown back in to the Normal Crown Position.
Different Time Zones Example:
If the second time zone is 6:00pm, the 12-Hour Hand will point to 6 on the 12-hour inner display. If the first time zone is 8:00pm (20:00) the 24-Hour Hand will point to 20 on the 24-hour outer display.