The following conditions apply for returns and exchanges:
- The product(s) must be returned in their original condition.
- The product(s) must not be worn or show any signs of wear.
- The product(s) must not be resized or altered in any way.
- Products that have been damaged, scratched, chipped, or show other signs of wear or tampering will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- The product(s) must be returned with all cases, manuals, and accessories.
- Special orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returns and exchanges shipped back to us must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- If you choose to exchange your watch, you will be charged or refunded the price difference and be responsible for a new $6.95 shipping charge.
- Discount and promotional codes cannot be applied to exchanges.
To request a return authorization number, please call us at 1-888-355-4366 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your order number and the reason(s) for the return or exchange. If requesting an exchange, please indicate the item you would like to exchange for. After contacting us you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Products shipped to us without an RMA will not be accepted and will be returned to you. A 25% restocking fee will apply to products that are accepted for return without an RMA. Once an RMA is issued, the package with product(s) for return or exchange must be postmarked within five (5) business days. Before sending the product(s) to us for return or exchange, please write the RMA number on the outside of the package. We highly recommend using a traceable shipping service when returning the product(s). Product(s) that are shipped back to us for return or exchange are subjected to a thorough inspection. Once the inspection passes, a refund or exchange will be processed. Customer is always responsible for the cost of shipping an order back for a refund or exchange.
How will I receive my refund?
- In the case of a credit card payment, a credit will be applied to the card used to make the original purchase.
- If payment was made by check or money order, a check will be issued by mail.
- If you are returning a gift, you may choose to credit the credit card of the original purchaser, or you may request a store credit, which can be applied to any purchase in the future on our website. Store credits have no expiration date.
- Refunds will be issued for the purchase amount, including any applicable taxes paid. Original shipping, handling and insurance costs are nonrefundable, except in the case of an error on our part. If an order was shipped using a paid shipping option, the refund will not include the shipping cost originally paid.
- Any order that was shipped using the Free Shipping option and is returned for a refund will be accessed the following fee to cover the original shipping and insurance costs: $15 for all watches and $5 for all bands, tools, accessories, and gear.
- Please allow approximately 10 business days to complete the return and refund process.